Get Inspired By 19 Pharmaceutical Brand Speakers Including Amgen, MSD & GSK As They Unveil Fresh Strategies To Boost HCP Engagement & Deliver Real Value
Successful, Insight-Led Strategies To Boost HCP Engagement & Deliver Real Value: Customer-Centric, Innovative Approaches To Tangibly Boost HCP Engagement & Experiences Compliantly With Omni-Channel Communication, Digital & New Tech, Patient Engagement, Data Insight & Multi-Generational Strategies.
A One-Day, Industry-Led, Conference & Networking Event, 20th May 2020, Millennium Gloucester, Central London
08.30 Registration, Coffee & Informal Networking
09.00 GIC Welcome, Interactive Voting Introduction & Morning Co-Chairs’ Opening Remarks
Dirk Abeel, Global Medical Sales Director, Reckitt Benckiser
Iain Holloway-McLean, Head, Global HCP Engagement, GlaxoSmithKline
09.10 Customer-Centric Strategies To Deliver Outstanding, Insight-Led Healthcare Professional Experiences Which Drive Engagement With Doctors, Nurses & Pharmacists
- Pharma has bought into patient-centricity and customer- centricity, but what about the focus on the HCP? Steps to consider the healthcare professional needs at every stage to enrich pharma and healthcare outcomes
- How can you achieve and maintain true, collaborative relationships between pharma and HCPs
- Paint a picture of the end-to-end healthcare professional journey and identify moments to elevate experiences and boost interaction and engagement with personalised content
Yiannos Palate, Senior Director, Strategy and Marketing, South Asia, Middle East, Turkey & Africa (SAMETA), Eli Lilly and Company
OMNI-CHANNEL STRATEGIES - Q&A PANEL
09.30 Successful Omni-Channel Strategies Which Resonate With & Engage HCPs
- From face-to-face to apps to email, determine the right channel mix to match HCP preferences and deliver real- world results
- The personal approach: leveraging healthcare professional data compliantly to drive targeted campaigns and personalised comms which go beyond the subject line!
- What is that magic mix which always seems to improve interaction and the bottom line?
- It’s all about timing! Find the right time window, method and message to best hit home with busy health care professional
Andrew Lancaster, Customer Engagement & Digital Analytics Lead, MSD UK
Isma Benattia, VP Medical Europe, Amgen Europe GmbH
Francisco Javier Domingo Espiñeira, Senior Marketing & Digital Manager, Teva Pharmaceutical
10.00 Advance HCP Engagement Strategies With Insight-Led Planning
- How can you incorporate customer engagement plans in both local and global brand planning?
- Leverage customer data to build an impactful HCP engagement strategy to improve patient and business outcomes
- Methodologies, tools, pitfalls: learning from experience to improve HCP strategies
Daan Vens, Global Marketing Director, Ipsen
10.20 Morning Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
REGULATION & COMPLIANCE - DOUBLE PERSPECTIVE
10.50 Regulation Updates To Achieve Engaging & Compliant HCP Strategies Which Balance Legislation With Marketing & Sales Goals
- When the code governs every HCP-Pharma interaction, how can you take steps ensure that all your activities meet the requirements – yet still have impact?
- Steps to promote and prove ethical business decision-making to foster trust with health professionals
- Follow the rules when the rules are still being written - successfully and compliantly adopt new technologies and innovate your HCP communications
- Navigate GDPR and data laws to ensure personalised, targeted communications, while upholding the legislation
Perspective 1: Kristin Janett Løseth, Director; Medical Information, Patient Safety & Ethics, AstraZeneca
Perspective 2: Evi Mathiou, Legal, Compliance & Quality Manager BA, Europe East and South, Novo Nordisk
LEVERAGING ONLINE DISCUSSION PLATFORMS TO ACCELERATE KOL INSIGHTS
11.10 Insights From Within 3
Andy Bowman, Managing Director, Europe, Within3
DIGITAL & TECH - Q&A PANEL
11.35 Digital, Mobile & Tech Platforms Which Add Value To HCP Experiences & Elevate Interaction Patient Involvement
- From AI to medical devices to social media...the future is digital! What are the newest platforms and channels hitting the market – and what benefits could they offer HCPs?
- You’ve gone digital, but how can you accurately measure the impact?
- Explore HCP needs to determine where digital channels and new technologies can best support health professional engagement, improve patient experiences and meet business objectives
- You’ve created a new platform, but how to do you prove value to HCPs to encourage them to adopt that technology?
Dana Vigier, Head of Oncology, BMS, France
Mark Milton-Edwards, Head of Product & Health Solutions, Teva Digital Health
11.20 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner. For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com
12.20 Morning Round Up & Conference Announcements
12.30 Lunch For Delegates, Speakers & Partners
13.00 Informal Peer-To-Peer Discussion
A) Coronavirus Response
E) Social Media
G) Market Access
13.30 Afternoon Chairs’ Opening Remarks
13.40 Uncover Insights Into How The Demographic Shift To A Pyramid Population Is Leading To Opportunities In The Health Business Pharmacists
- Changing demographics: how does the increasing elderly population generate new challenges and opportunities for pharma?
- Let’s get digital! With new generations looking for an update, what is the role of digital, natural concept science and HCPs?
- Why is wellbeing relevant? Integrate wellbeing strategies into your thinking to boost success
Nitida Pastor Perez, Medical Affairs Director, Reckitt Benckiser IFCN Company
MARKETING & SALESFORCE EXCELLENCE
14.00 Refine Salesforce & Marketing Strategies For Personalised HCP Comms Which Drive Sales & Long- Term Engagement
- Equip your salesforce with effective and tailored tools to create personalised, targeted and long-lasting relationships with HCPs and optimise sales and marketing approaches
- Deliver on the customer’s future needs to create enduring relationships with both HCP and patient experiences
- Create profitable, sustainable, insight-led customer strategies which tangibly boost HCP engagement
Nuno Cunha, Customer Strategy Director, Janssen Portugal
SUPPORT HCPS IN PATIENT PATHWAYS - Q&A PANEL
14.20 Support HCPs In The Patient Pathway To Build Value-Adding Propositions Which Enhance Patient Choice & Outcomes
- How can pharma best support healthcare professionals to assist patients, generate better patient outcomes and improve the HCP experience?
- Overcome the hurdles to patient centricity with successful healthcare collaboration which informs, supports and empowers patients
- Identify what is missing from patient pathways to support healthcare professionals and plug the gap with solutions which will have genuine, meaningful impact
Philibert Goulet, Head of Vaccines Patient Office, GSK
Andras Fehervary, Executive Director Advocacy Relations, Amgen
Oleksandr Gorbenko, Global Patient Centricity Director, Ipsen
14.50 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner. For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
15.20 Afternoon Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
MULTI-CHANNEL - DOUBLE PERSPECTIVE
15.50 Multi-Channel Approaches to Create Personalised & Meaningful Interactions With HCPs – When & Where They Want!
- Step one: you can’t focus on every channel! Identify, develop and optimise the channels which work best for your HCP audience to refine your communications
- Different channels, different departments? Overcome organisational silos to ensure fluid, seamless communications
- Attribute ROI per channel and channel strategy to ascertain where investment is better allocated
- Benchmark HCP engagement levels to determine to what extent your multi-channel approaches are making a difference
Perspective 1: Laurence Proust, MCC & Insight Director, Pfizer
Perspective 2: Anastasiya Kolyasnikova, Head of Multichannel Marketing for HCPs, Sanofi
DATA-LED HCP STRATEGIES
16.20 Advance HCP Engagement Strategies With Insight-Led, Data-Driven Approaches For Personalised Content, Comms, Marketing & Sales Strategies Which Boost Collaboration
- Leverage internal data and HCP feedback to gain real insights into HCP behaviours, needs and expectations and really understand your target audience
- Explore tools, tech and platforms which effectively translate big data into data-driven insights and accurate analytics on HCP behaviours
- Measure the success and failure of your HCP activities by using hard data to understand levels of HCP engagement, interaction and conversion
Andrew Lancaster, Customer Engagement & Digital Analytics Lead, MSD UK
16.40 Chairs’ Closing Remarks
17.00 Official Close Of Conference